To reschedule a lesson you will need to cancel the lesson and reschedule it.
First, cancel the lesson you will not be able to attend:
1. Log in to your account at rsom.frontdeskhq.com. Your login is your email. If you have never logged in before, click “Send confirmation email”. If you have logged in before and forgot your password, click “Forgot your password?”
2. On your dashboard there is a list of your upcoming lessons. Click directly on the lesson that you want to cancel.
3. Click “Cancel Registration”.
Then, set up the new lesson:
4. Click “Schedule Lessons”.
5. Click the instrument category you want to schedule.
6. Click the lesson length you want.
7. Select from the available times and teachers.
8. Click “Confirm”.
NOTE: If the system tries to charge you for a make-up lesson by saying you don’t have a valid plan or pass, please scroll down and select “Make-Up/Rescheduled Lesson” and you will not be charged.