Music lessons for all ages
in Larchmont Village.
Call us at 323-522-4888.
Welcome to Rhodes School of Music! We help students become great musicians by fostering skill, appreciation and enjoyment of music. By providing a thorough and exceptional music education in a comfortable, resourceful environment, teachers can develop meaningful partnerships with students and families to promote a lifelong relationship with music and creativity.
We feature dedicated degree holding teachers (BFAs, MFAs, and DMAs), regular performance opportunities, and a central location in Larchmont Village.
We offer lessons in:
- A central location in the heart of Larchmont Village.
- A full time front desk staff to assist you with scheduling, billing, and any other questions.
- Every instrument in one location to schedule siblings, mulit-instrumentalists, and parents concurrently.
- A dedicated, degree holding faculty of over 35 teachers.
- Open all day, 7 days a week for daytime, evening, and weekend lessons.
- A comfortable waiting area with free wi-fi so you can work while you wait.
- No contract, month-to-month lessons.
- High quality acoustic pianos and drums for accelerated development of technique and expression.
- Glass doors on all our studios for easy and distraction free parent observation.
- Frequent performance opportunities for all students.
“…extremely knowledgeable, personable, fun to work with, and great at teaching music.” -Elizabeth V.
“very thankful to Rhodes School of Music for their very creative, patient, engaging and personal way they teach each child…a gem of a music professional.” -Jessica S.
“…maintained my son’s interest by incorporating all sorts of very creative methods of teaching…” -Lisa C.
“Five stars, no question about it.” -Joe M.
“…well organized, reliable, smart and perceptive about his students’ abilities and potential.” -Barry I.
“100% satisfaction!” -Alice O.
“…love being part of the Rhodes school community, love the recitals, and feel we are getting the best of the best in instructors” -Mieke H.
“The teachers are happy, nurturing, inspired artists themselves, and their passion feeds their instruction which in turn feeds the students. You see it in the smiles as they leave their lessons.” -Jennifer F.