Welcome Back! For the safety of our students, teachers, and front desk staff, please observe the following safety protocols at all times while in the studios. The front desk will make sure you feel safe and are clear on the following procedures. We will continue to offer online lessons. You can choose to come to the studio or remain online.
- Please try to arrive and pick up students exactly on time to minimize wait time in the school.
- Masks must be worn at all times when in the studio. Some exceptions will be made for voice, woodwinds, and brass as directed by your teacher.
- Please sanitize your hands at one of our many hand sanitization stations by the front door when entering, and throughout the school.
- Parents are asked not to wait in the waiting areas after the lesson begins but will be able to Zoom in to watch their student’s lesson. Parents of first-time students are welcome to observe through the glass door.
- Please do not use the bathrooms unless it is necessary.
- Enter through the front door, but please exit through the BACK door. The front desk will guide students back to their parents and traffic flow will be clearly marked.
- Students and parents will find “waiting dots” on the floor. Most seating will be removed, or spaced out 6 feet or more. Please stand on a waiting dot to maintain a 6-foot distance from other students and parents.
These safety protocols may be modified and expanded to maintain the health and safety of our teachers, desk staff, students, and their families.
- Most studios are configured to allow a distance of 6 feet between teacher and student.
- Most studios now have openable windows to promote fresh airflow.
- All studios are equipped with UV-enabled air filters that will run during instruction.
- Hourly disinfections will continue indefinitely by the front desk staff.
- Face masks, gloves, and hand sanitizer will be provided to all teachers, desk staff, students, and parents if needed.
REMEMBER: Zoom is still an option! You can stay on Zoom as long as you’d like.